Skip to content
- Document Editor has been upgraded to allow for better image and document quality. Pricing Widget, merge fields and images have a much higher resolution than in previous versions.
- The max document size has been increased to allow for larger proposals with higher quality images.
- New UI has been introduced to various screens such as document list, pricing widget and settings.
- Document Timeline has been reintroduced
- Tax setting is now defaulted to Off when creating a new opportunity
- System prompts were not displaying when placed within a header or footer
- Invite User button was not functioning correctly for some accounts
- Create Document button was redirecting to the full ZenContract opportunity wizard
- Tax Regions have been added into the Opportunity Wizard.
- Preview cards will now show a maximum of 50 characters.
- Page number support has been added to templates. Page numbers count across multiple sections.
- Signature Widget defaulted to “In Front of Text”. This is to avoid overlapping.
- Clicking on the document reference in the document list no longer generates an exception.
- Some users were reporting blank user email invites. This has been rectified.
- Wording of the Signature canvas changed to be more user friendly.
- If all sections in an opportunity were marked as “read-only” the review and email button should show automatically.
- Date format in documents now take into account the users local date and time.
- Users were reporting an error when editing older documents. This has been fixed.
- Document Tax is defaulted to “Yes”. Validation message appears if user tries to progress without adding in tax.
- Editing a section caused it’s preview to be overwritten in some circumstances.
- Performance enhancements to Autotask Link. Improved caching and performance to our Autotask API middleware.
- Signature canvas functioning as expected on mobile devices.
- Headers and Footers were not persisting correctly when multiple sections were created.
- Cover pages with blank Headers and Footers was overwriting other sections Headers and Footers.
- Pricing Widget was displaying incorrectly under certain circumstances.
- Reference number on template was not pulling through to the Opportunity.
- Make description and name textboxes easier to read when setting up pricing bundles.
- Certain Products were not showing from Autotask.
- Frequency column was not updating correctly when building pricing from a Pricing Widget.
- Pricing Bundles. Create pre-populated pricing bundles ready to use for any assigned template allowing for fast creation of quotes.
- Pricing Libraries. These are now removed and have been combined into Pricing Bundles.
- System Prompts. All prompts including System, User and Customer prompts are now located in the sidebar when creating a section or template.
- Pricing Summary Widget. This widget allows you to view a summary of all sections within a document.
- Link to Autotask opportunity was showing when a customer was not connected to Autotask.
- Prefix not showing for the document reference number in the document list.
- User and Customer prompts were not working correctly for users not connected to Autotask.
- Opportunity name is now locked when creating a new opportunity during the document creation process
- Stripe Integration. Credit Card information is now stored securely within Stripe and allows for multiple cards to be added to an organisation.
- ZenContract now caters for customers without Autotask. Accounts and Customers can be added directly into ZenContract.
- Sections were not given a default order when selected within a template. Templates are now given the order in which they are dragged onto a template.
- User defined prompts were not showing when a document is reviewed. This has now been resolved.
- When previewing an accepted document, clicking cancel would cause the status to be reset.
- User’s now have the ability to duplicate a section, instead of having to copy the content manually from one section to another.
- Discounts can be set for an entire pricing bundle. Previously users could only set discounts per product.
- Performance enhancements to the section and template list screens. All section and templates previews are pre-loaded for greater speed.
- When pricing is added to a document, in some cases a page break was visible in the published document. This is now fixed.
- Customer search now searches on email, account name and customer name.
- Template builder was not saving correctly during the last step of the wizard. All data is now being saved as expected.
- Exiting the document creation process early was creating documents with a blank name. A default name is given to documents so that they can be edited under this circumstance.
- Pricing in bundles and libraries is now formatted to two decimal places.
- An error was occurring when clicking on the email button in a document with “sent” status. User’s can now email the customer from within a document that is already sent.